Book Development and Publishing Services by Produce My Book
Produce My Book provides a full suite of book development services from concept to customer. More than 30 individual sub-steps are provided by our team of four for any particular book project. Those 30 sub-steps are divided into a digestible 4-part sequence known as the D.O.N.E. Method.
The D.O.N.E. Method is divided into these sequential book development phases:
Develop the premise.
Obtain the book content.
Noodle the content into a readable format.
Elevate the content into a completed book form.
Each phase is prepaid before work begins and can be paid in sequence or with special package pricing.
Book Development Overview of Phases
Develop the Premise ($495)
Every non-fiction book has a premise, which sets the stage for the rest of the book.
1. Solidify the topic.
2. Gain confidence that the book topic is what readers are willing to buy.
3. Identify your Genuine Expert Method (G.E.M.) that will teach readers how to accomplish the topic.
4. Choose your book type based on the best fit for your topic.
5. Create the book outline.
Obtain the Content ($2,495)
We use a proprietary formula for interviewing you by phone to obtain your book content. You are the Source of the information. We serve as the Guide to obtain the content. Four to six sessions are conducted per book project in two-hour increments. All sessions are recorded.
1. Obtain content for the Introduction and Chapter 1 in session one.
2. Obtain content for Chapter 2 and 3 in session two.
3. Obtain content for Chapter 4 in session three.
4. Obtain content for Chapter 5 and Conclusion in session four.
Any particular chapter (usually Chapter 4, for example) can be split out into additional chapters.
Noodle the Content ($3,495)
Noodling is not editing. Noodling is a mix of content organizing and sales copywriting. We will transcribe your recordings into text form and massage the content for smooth reading.
1. Transcribe the audio recordings to text form. Note: Dragon and other audio to text software does not work for this type of book development method, so we transcribe all sessions by hand.
2. Remove awkward words, phrases and sentences from text and replace with fitting words and phrases.
3. Format paragraphs for easy reading.
4. Assign chapter and sub-chapter tiles.
5. Bridge paragraphs, topics, and chapters with smooth transitions that keep the reader reading.
6. Work with client to fill content gaps and assure completeness.
Elevate the Content ($3,495)
Every book needs editing, a title, a book cover and a book launch. Multiple sub-steps occur within those three components. Our team provides all of that and even a few secret sauce book development and marketing services we would rather not reveal publicly.
Here are the main components of the Elevate phase:
1. Edit the content.
2. Select the book title.
3. Develop back cover copy.
4. Recruit a Foreword contributor.
5. Design the book cover.
6. Set launch date.
7. Code the content for Kindle (ebook and soft cover).
8. Select Amazon categories and keywords.
9. Write Amazon book page description.
10. Write Amazon author page.
11. Build book launch team.
12. Execute book launch.
Prepaid Package Pricing ($7,495 by Check) and a Guarantee
Slightly higher package pricing is available if you plan to use a credit card or submit multiple payments. One benefit to the package purchase option is that we will conduct the Develop phase and then the Introduction before going forward. We will Noodle the Introduction and submit it to you for review and approval so that you are assured the final output will be produced in your voice and to your expectation of quality. In the rare event you decide the process is not a good fit for your message, we will provide a FULL refund at that point.
Apply for Consideration
The Ultimate Book Producer Course (A Lower Cost Alternative)
We have recently released a training course to teach all of the steps we used in the book producing process. We encourage you to register to sit-in on a live online meeting to see for yourself if the course is right for you.