What is The Method in You?
The Method in You is a 20-page whitepaper (or mini-workbook) written by Marty Dickinson, co-author of Web Marketing All-in-One for Dummies (Wiley) and several self-published books including Lions Always Win: How to Spot What You Want and Get it Too!, Winning the Internet Dogfight and Getting Brutal with Google.
The Method in You Document Will Help You to:
- Define Your Book Topic - Marty has developed a way to help you come up with your perfect book topic in under 60 seconds. He demonstrated this method in a speech given to more than 100 Toastmasters at the District 26 Toastmasters Conference. In less than a minute, Marty helped roughly 90% of the people in the room to identify their perfect book topic.
- Develop Your G.E.M. - After you have a book topic, you need to develop what Marty calls a Genuine Expert Method (G.E.M.). This is the 5-step process you have exclusively created to accomplish the objective described in your book topic. Marty gives you a 5-step process to create your very own five-step method.
- Know Your Book's Purpose - Only after you've created your book topic and G.E.M. does it make sense to realize how a book might contribute to your overall purpose. Marty supplies you with reasons to write a book and when one should be the focus over the other.
- Understand Current Book Publishing Methods - There are many ways to get your words into a book form. Marty describes the most current methods so that you are fully informed to decide the best fit for you for publishing. In this step, we also introduce you to how ProduceMyBook.com is different than any other publishing method available, and how our process might be the best fit for your book project.
- Start Thinking About Promoting Your Book - The last objective in the book is to get you thinking about promoting and selling your book. Promotion of your book begins when you start "page 1."
The Method in You was created to help you find that reason to write; that message inside you that you've been wanting to get out to the world!
Receive the Tuesday Talk Every Tuesday
The Tuesday Talk is our weekly distribution by email where we provide 3 quick tips for improving your writing, producing your book, or book launch trends all authors should know about. Cancel at any time, but why not give it a try for a few months and see the value we provide? Tuesday Talk tips are not usually featured within our blog posts. So, the only way to get them in your email is to opt-in below.
Get Other Announcements Too
Watch for special alerts where we feature writer's community events and important items, such as:
- Interviews with authors and other industry experts.
- Live video networking events to help you connect with other business owners.
- Upcoming book launch dates (If you have one coming up, let us know).
- Trending news items related to book publishing.
As we've said before, we believe providing us with an email address to contact you with is an investment on your part. We will do everything in our power to provide a solid return on your investment. Subscribe with confidence.