Weeknight Dinners for Fast Food Families Cookbook by Lisa Shoumann is Live!
If you're a busy parent working all day inside or outside the home, you don't have to resort to fast food every night any longer! Author Lisa Shoumann, in association with R50 Books, has just launched Weeknight Dinners for Fast Food Families: Go-To Meals to Make at Home that will Keep You Out of the Drive Through Line.
Here is how it works...
- Pick a few of Lisa's 30 recipes from Weekend Dinners for Fast Food Families cookbook that you'd like to try over the coming week.
- On Saturday or Sunday, or whatever other day you normally go grocery shopping for the week, add Lisa's ingredients to your purchase.
- Spend an hour on one of those weekend days to produce as many dinner meals as you'd like for the next week.
- Insert the dinners you've prepared into the freezer.
- On the weeknights of your choice, pull one of the bags out of the freezer and choose which cooking method is most convenient for you for that night (oven, stove top, crockpot, pressure cooker or grill.
- Follow the instructions for the specific cooking method you've chosen.
- Supplement the main course with your choice of vegetables or salad.
Enjoy dinner in minutes with your family!
By greatly reducing your weeknight fast food purchases, you will immediately notice the cost savings. What's more, your family will start asking, "When will you make THAT again?"
Never before has a cookbook been written exclusively for providing easy weeknight dinners in minutes with so many cooking options for each recipe.